Tuesday, September 27, 2011

London / Brighton, Summer 2011



Some photos up on my flickr of my trips to London and Brighton this summer, that's the nicest "bicycles will be removed" sign i've ever seen! Incidentally the photo of Alexandra Palace was taken at the I'll Be Your Mirror show. We just went for the Sunday and it was AMAZING, incredible venue, God Speed You! Black Emperor and Portishead blew me away, God Speed You! had some great visuals as well, their whole set was incredibly integrated into one mind-blowing piece. Great buzz in the Rose Garden that day too!

It was my first time being to Brighton, such a great spot as well! We basically ate ourselves almost unconscious at Terre a Terre (twice!), Food for Friends, Jamie's Italian and not forgetting the incredible breakfast at possibly the best B&B i've ever been to (bar Anngrove Lodge of course!), The Twenty One.

I love London! And Brighton!

No comments :