Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Our Wedding!

So we got married on June 23rd this year, wohoo!!! It was really busy leading up to the wedding (hence how quite i've been on the blog). It was such a great day!! I posted a bit about the various crafty things I was doing coming up to the wedding. I worked with our amazing florist, Jill Wild to develop the style for the day. I based all the graphic elements on a beautiful invite illustration done for us by our good friend (and deadly comic book artist) Will Sliney .

Here are a few pics from the day, our photographers were also friends; Shane Cronin, Dawn Sheehan and Tanja Warkentin. There are so many other details that we never got a photo of, like the lovely seating plan created by Jill with place cards I designed based on Will's illustration. My hair and make up was by Picasso (can't recommend them enough) and I got my dress in Say I Do. I'd love to do re-live it all again!

No comments :